NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Fantastic stuff

I really enjoyed all three flashes, especially Stick Death Fiends which reminded me a little of the movie Strangeland. Thats definately some sick and twisted stuff right there. The gfx and sound on all three animations were awesome and really worked well for each artists style.

Lets just hope that the FCC doesnt see these movies..haha :-)

All my 5's are belong to you.

Milkman Milkman

Loved it

You are one bloody sick bastard, but thats the what makes this so awesome. Just dont ever stop making flash movies, you graphical an animation skills are great.

5 out of 5

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Awesome

Bloody great stuff, The tune was as catchy and addictive as banana phone, the animation was smooth and well drawn. Keep up the great work.

5 from me

One Soldier One Soldier

Awesome!

I loved it, as soon as I started playing it, it took me back to my Cannon Fodder days on the Commodore Amiga. I think if you tweaked the graphics a little you would be onto an instant winner.

Fifen!

NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1 NG BBS Dress Up Pt 1

A lot of fun...

...because OMG I got to undress you. :-P It was kinda weird that I could pull your head off though.

Pyscho Machines VS Pyscho Machines VS

Very cool

I liked it a lot, smooth gfx and anim, plues its highly addictive between close friends with a big bag of magic herbs......keep up the good work, look forward to the full thing.

5's for everyone

TjA - Too Love #2 TjA - Too Love #2

Dark and delicious.

For a start, you should never hate piano work, even your own. It's one of the most versatile and beautiful instruments in the world, and you use it very well. :)

I really liked this piece, it is very moody and full of soul. I do think that you could have even made it into an intro to something bigger and darker. The layering is done very well and the echo on the drums works really well. You could have even called it 'Freddy Kruger dream sequence' :)

Keep up the beautiful work.

BollyWood Trance BollyWood Trance

Interesting...

Reading one of your other reviews you say your music isnt very good, yet what I hear is a nice blend of different instruments and sounds. You may not think this is good, but I do. Its unique and nice to listen to and has been added to my playlist.

You should submit some more, maybe have a week of listening to another genre and see what you can create from the inspiration. Keep up the good work. :D

Sarai responds:

Thanks for your time!

I appreciate your review :) x

Dancing Vibes Dancing Vibes

Not bad

Not too bad, although I cant believe it took you 3 months to make an Ejay Song...