TjA - Too Love #2 TjA - Too Love #2

Dark and delicious.

For a start, you should never hate piano work, even your own. It's one of the most versatile and beautiful instruments in the world, and you use it very well. :)

I really liked this piece, it is very moody and full of soul. I do think that you could have even made it into an intro to something bigger and darker. The layering is done very well and the echo on the drums works really well. You could have even called it 'Freddy Kruger dream sequence' :)

Keep up the beautiful work.

BollyWood Trance BollyWood Trance

Interesting...

Reading one of your other reviews you say your music isnt very good, yet what I hear is a nice blend of different instruments and sounds. You may not think this is good, but I do. Its unique and nice to listen to and has been added to my playlist.

You should submit some more, maybe have a week of listening to another genre and see what you can create from the inspiration. Keep up the good work. :D

Sarai responds:

Thanks for your time!

I appreciate your review :) x

Dancing Vibes Dancing Vibes

Not bad

Not too bad, although I cant believe it took you 3 months to make an Ejay Song...

Sleeping Giant Sleeping Giant

Loved it

All around niceness, the guitar is beautiful, you obviously have a bucketload of musical talent....keep em coming.