NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Fantastic stuff

I really enjoyed all three flashes, especially Stick Death Fiends which reminded me a little of the movie Strangeland. Thats definately some sick and twisted stuff right there. The gfx and sound on all three animations were awesome and really worked well for each artists style.

Lets just hope that the FCC doesnt see these movies..haha :-)

All my 5's are belong to you.

Milkman Milkman

Loved it

You are one bloody sick bastard, but thats the what makes this so awesome. Just dont ever stop making flash movies, you graphical an animation skills are great.

5 out of 5

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Awesome

Bloody great stuff, The tune was as catchy and addictive as banana phone, the animation was smooth and well drawn. Keep up the great work.

5 from me

Mortal Kombat messups 1 Mortal Kombat messups 1

Absoultely Awesome

This flash was awesome, I actually laughed so hard at some of it that while in the middle of eating my salad I fired some lettuce out of my nose. The Rain skit was my favortie, it was very monty python. Keep up the good work and I hope you finish it.

All my 5's r belong to you.

Omaha. Omaha.

Very Moving

Brought a tear to my eye, my Grandfather was one of the British soldiers who went up Sword beach. I'm sure I will never forget how much all of the allied soldiers sacrificed for our freedom and way of life.

5 from me.

The System - WwE The System - WwE

definately good

That brought a tear to my eye, awesome

You should use that fuityloop skill to make your own music tho.

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Interesting

You know I thought it was good, and I liked the subway idea, think about this tho....did you ever consider going with a "No but I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night" kinda thing....lol

5 from me

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Arrrgh the banana phone song

I cant stop listening to the song....arrrgh, what an evil way to get people to give you a 5.....lol...i thought it was awesome.

Room Raiders: Prison Ed. Room Raiders: Prison Ed.

Pretty Funny

I thought it was pretty good, the graphics were good, although sometimes I think there could have been more animation to them, the sounds were all dubbed in very well. I especially liked the way they keep telling Lucifer "you're fucked up", btw is lucifer related to Beavis? He kinda sounds the same.

Krossroads responds:

I noticed that at the end to, I'm not sure though maybe. Thanx.

Knoxs "Terminator 2" Knoxs "Terminator 2"

Sum Funny Chit

I loved it, I'm a big terminator fan so I thought it was hilarious, who would have thought, a Farting helium voiced killing machine. If your not already signed up for it then I think you should be helping work on the sequel to Kung Pow, I dunno if you saw it, but it seems to fit ur sense of humor, and i'm sure you would have some positive input....Keep up the awesome work.

5 for the terminator